Special report: Making a Difference
Making a Difference: The economic and social impact of National Museums Liverpool
Using research and analysis from Regeneris Consulting this report investigates National Museums Liverpool's value to the economy in 2015/2016. It also outlines the positive effect of museums on people's lives.
Download and read
- Our visitors have quadrupled since 2000
- We contribute £53m and more than 1,200 jobs to the local economy
- The boost we deliver to our local audience's wellbeing estimated at £130m per year
- We are strong partners in the museum sector and beyond, sharing our skills, loaning objects and launching joint projects
- We attracted 163,000 visits by schoolchildren, 77% more than in 2004
- We have worked with 36 countries around the world
Be part of what we do
If you are interested in hearing more about our work, or have ideas about how we could work together - whether in partnership or as a sponsor- please get in touch with Francoise McClafferty, email@example.com, 0151 478 4559.
We've worked with 36 countries in the last two years.