Partner events and activities
Win tickets to see the Terracotta Warriors
World Museum’s blockbuster exhibition, China's First Emperor and the Terracotta Warriors, is a once-in-lifetime opportunity to come face to face with the some of the life-size figures from the burial site of China’s First Emperor, Qin Shi Huang.
Showcasing objects from one of the world’s greatest archaeological discoveries, the exhibition spans almost 1,000 years of Chinese history; from the conflicts and chaos of the Warring States Period, to the achievements and legacy of the Qin and Han Dynasties.
Have you seen the new 3D floor art at Liverpool ONE? To coincide with this, we’re offering one lucky winner the chance to win a pair of tickets to the exhibition, which runs until Sunday, 28 October 2018.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply complete the entry form below. Please read our Terms and Conditions below before entering.
Terms and Conditions
For National Museums and Galleries on Merseyside (operating as National Museums Liverpool). The promoter is National Museums Liverpool, 127 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2JH
1. The prize draw opens at 13:00 hours on Friday, 14 September 2018. The closing date for entry is 17:00 hours on Friday, 21 September 2018. After this date, no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
2. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and agreement to be bound by them. These terms prevail over any advertising or other materials issued in relation to the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees of National Museums Liverpool, Liverpool ONE or their family members or partners (or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw) shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, for whatever reason.
6. The prize comprises a pair tickets for one winner to ‘China’s Frist Emperor and the Terracotta Warriors’ exhibition at World Museum.
7. The prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
8. National Museums Liverpool reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw, and these terms and conditions, without notice, in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil, or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. The promoter will take reasonable steps to avoid disappointing participants.
9. National Museums Liverpool is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
10. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by National Museums Liverpool.
11. The winner will be notified via email within 10 calendar days of the closing date. If National Museums Liverpool cannot contact the winner via the contact details provided at entry, or if a winner does return necessary details within a further 14 calendar days, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner.
12. National Museums Liverpool will notify the winner of when and where the prize can be collected.
13. National Museums Liverpool’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The prize draw, and these terms and conditions, will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material relating to the prize draw.
17. The winner’s name and county will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Prize draws, Marketing and Communications, National Museums Liverpool, 127 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2JH
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.