Requesting images for commercial use
How to request an image
Step 1: Complete these forms for a quote for the image you would like:
- Order form (doc)- Please enter as much detail as you can.
- Declaration form (doc) Please complete section B for reproduction details.
Step 2: Return forms via email and obtain a quote.
Step 3: Make card payment by telephone.
Step 4: Download your digital image from file sharing site, Hightail.
- By card - by phone or email (we just need your card details).
- Invoices - will be provided for all orders.
Please note that payment must be made in advance of receiving your image. Your payment will also be subject to VAT if you are in Europe (please check the VAT rate). If you are exempt please provide your tax code.
Please contact us with details of your reproduction and image use, including:
- print run
- world/one country use
- one/more languages
- colour/black and white
- size in publication, e.g. 1/4 page, 1/2 page
- position in publication, e.g. cover/inside page
All reproduction prices are open to negotiation when full information about the project is given.
Prices include UK tax and post & packing (UK first class or AIR Mail).
- UK customers will be charged standard VAT.
- EU customers outside the UK will be charged VAT unless you supply a valid VAT registration number.
- Non-EU customers will not be charged VAT.
Copyright and images
As parts of our collections are still covered by UK copyright law, you may be requested to gain written permission from a copyright holder in advance. It may not be possible for us to supply certain images (where the copyright is not owned by National Museums Liverpool) but we will inform you of this on receipt of your order.
National Museums Liverpool
127 Dale Street
Liverpool L2 2JH
Tel: 44 (0)151 478 4657
Online contact form
Find out more about our commitment to customer service.