Requesting images for private use
How to request an image
Step 1: Please complete these forms
Step 2: Return forms and payment details
Send these to us by email or post with your payment/invoice details. You must return both forms before your order can be processed.
We will provide you with confirmation and an enquiry reference number. Please use this number if you contact us about your order.
Digital images, at 300dpi will be supplied to you by email.
- By cheque - pay in advance in British Pounds Sterling (£), making cheques payable to 'National Museums Liverpool'
- By card - by email or phone (we just need your card details)
- By invoice - invoices are only provided on request
Giclee print -
- A4 (8.3X11.7 inches) - £12.50 + VAT
- A3 Super (13x19 inches) - £25.00 + VAT
- A2 (16.5x23.4 inches) - £50.00 + VAT
Prices in £ sterling, including UK tax, post & packing (UK first class). Additional charges apply to overseas deliveries
Larger sizes are available on request, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Copyright and images
As parts of our collections are still covered by UK copyright law, you may be requested to gain written permission from a copyright holder in advance. It may not be possible for us to supply certain images (where the copyright is not owned by National Museums Liverpool) but we will inform you of this on receipt of your order.
National Museums Liverpool
127 Dale Street
Liverpool L2 2JH
Tel: 44 (0)151 478 4657
Online contact form
Find out more about our commitment to customer service.