Eye for Colour
Eye for Colour is an exciting interactive exhibition that alerts the senses and stimulates the mind by exploring the endless ways in which colour shapes our world. Forty hands-on and interactive displays will amaze and engage all of the family. From the food we eat to the political party we vote for, colour is everywhere. If you have ever wondered why you sometimes feel blue or in the pink, you will find the answer in Eye for Colour!
- The full exhibition requires approximately 450sqm. The exhibition is modular so the content can be adapted to fit different sized spaces.
- Available from October 2016
- £12,000 per month (but negotiable). Minimum hire period is 3 months.
- Hirer to cover transport, installation and de-installation costs
Eye for Colour is available for hire within the UK and overseas. For North America,this exhibition has toured as Science of Color. Download the North America tour information (pdf).
Previous tour venues
- World Museum, Liverpool, UK: 18 February - 3 September 2006
- Ceutimagina, Spain: 30 September 2006 - 11 March 2007
- W5, UK: 1 April - 2 September 2007
- World Museum, Liverpool, UK : 1 October 2007 - 24 February 2008
- Magna, UK: 1 March - 7 September 2008
- At Bristol, UK: 20 September 2008 - 22 March 2009
- Le Vaisseau, France: 22 September 2009 - 5 September 2010
- World Museum, Liverpool, UK: 28 May - 18 September 2011
- Experimenta, Germany: 29 June 2013 to 2 February 2014
- New Walk Museum and Art Gallery, UK: 24 June to 31 August 2014
- Tullie House Museum, UK, 27 June to 1 November 2015
For further information on all touring exhibitions contact our touring exhibitions officer via our contact page.