Forty interactive exhibits and games explore the wonderful world of plants and show how they interact with people, animals, insects and each other. This family friendly exhibition explains how we use plants in our daily lives, often without realising it, and how they are essential for the world's survival. Enter a magical realm with giant leafy canopies, massive seed pods, huge root systems and strange tall trees. Visitors can uncover the secrets of this amazing world, relax and be inspired by nature, or find out about topical issues such as biodiversity and climate change. See more about Plantastic! at World Museum.
Previous tour locations
- World Museum February - September 2010
- Technopolis, Belgium October 2010 - August 2011
- Museon, Netherlands October 2011 - August 2012
- Le Vaisseau, France October 2012 - September 2013
- The Science Centre, Kuwait, December 2013 - July 2014
- Horniman Museum and Gardens – 12 February - 1 November 2015