Support the Lady Lever Art Gallery
Built by William Hesketh Lever (1851 - 1925) to house the best of his personal collection, the Lady Lever Art Gallery is now regarded as one of the best galleries in Europe. In 2014 we began a restoration project on the south end of the gallery to return the galleries to their original architectural glory. Find out more about the new South End galleries.
Become a patron and join our Patrons' Circle - from £1,500.
If you prefer, you can make a general donation to National Museums Liverpool.
This development is supported by:
- Lord Leverhulme’s Charitable Trust
- DCMS/Wolfson Museums & Galleries Improvement Fund
- The Headley Trust
- J Paul Getty Jr Charitable Trust
- Professor Phil Redmond CBE and Mrs Alexis Redmond MBE
- Sir Siegmund Warburg’’s Voluntary Settlement
- 29th May 1961 Charitable TrustAndrew and Liz Collinge