Lady Lever Art Gallery Patrons' Circle
From £1,500 you can become part of an exclusive group supporting the development of the south end galleries in the Lady Lever Art Gallery.
By becoming a founding member of the new Lady Lever Art Gallery Patrons’ Circle your support will be directed towards developing plans to refurbish a number of rooms at the south end of the Gallery.
In return for your support as a Lady Lever Art Gallery patron, we offer three levels of benefits:
£1,500 per annum
- Acknowledged on a donor board situated within the Lady Lever Art Gallery and on our website
- Invites to National Museum Liverpool events
- Invites to a south end project opening event in 2016
£3,000 per annum
All the benefits of Silver level, plus:
- Personal tour of the Lady Lever Art Gallery with the Director of Art Galleries
- Complimentary Lady Lever Art Gallery publication
£10,000 + per annum
All the benefits of the Gold level, plus:
- Studio visit to see some of the Gallery's collections in conservation, in preparation for the opening
- Acknowledged in a dedicated area of the Patron's choosing in the south end development
Find out more
To become a patron or find out more call Abby Jones in our Development Office on 0151 478 4969.