Reach an engaged audience of millions by partnering with the largest cultural organisation in the North West
With 2.8 million visitors to our eight venues each year, National Museums Liverpool aim to push beyond the boundaries of a traditional museums service and become part of the city’s fabric.
With eight venues in and around the city centre we are in a unique position to offer a whole host of special, high quality and varied exhibitions, learning activities, and community outreach programmes including both local and international collaborations.
Our corporate partners are extremely important to us, your support would help us realise our goals through innovation and excellence. Our corporate team are experienced in delivering bespoke sponsorship packages which can be tailored to meet your business objectives, providing you with a considerable return on your investment. Some of our excellent benefits include:
- Unique opportunities to raise your profile by incorporating your brand on regional and national marketing materials with exposure to a potential audience of millions.
- Being part of our stand-out campaigns that will associate your business with the largest cultural organisation in the North West.
- The chance to reach millions of website users through National Museums Liverpool’s high quality press and marketing campaigns.
- An opportunity to build relationships with your clients by providing access to our nationally acclaimed collections and exclusive behind the scenes tours.
- Use of our spectacular spaces for corporate events.
- Potential for naming rights of an exhibition or gallery.
Our education team lead a diverse range of learning activities for all age groups, whilst our community team work to build new relationships and attract hard-to-reach audiences. Support from the private sector enhances these projects by providing resources, staff, transport or community engagement sessions that otherwise wouldn't be possible. Please get in touch to learn more about education sponsorship.
A word from one of our sponsors
The John Moores Painting Prize is delivered in partnership with the John Moores Liverpool Exhibition Trust and is supported by our exhibition partner Weightmans.
“Weightmans is proud to be corporate sponsor of the illustrious John Moores Painting Prize in 2014, 2016 and 2018. As a key business supporter of the Arts in the UK, we are delighted to do our part to help showcase the plethora of talent we have throughout the UK.” Weightmans.
Rowena Dean or Abby Jones will be happy to discuss your sponsorship options on 0151 478 4786. You can also email them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org