Membership - join today
Two great membership offers this summer…
Sign up as a family member this August for just £20! Enjoy all of the great benefits of membership for a full 12 months, at half the price.
Don’t miss out and sign up as a member today to enjoy a week long programme of events exclusive to our members in Members' Week. Events include; curator led tours, the opportunity to handle objects, behind the scenes tours and late night openings.
For a full list of the events taking place please click here.
Membership - join today!
From just £17, membership is a valuable way to contribute to National Museums Liverpool’s world class venues, collections and activities whilst enjoying some exclusive benefits.
Benefits of membership
Your membership will be valid for a full 12 months and in return you'll receive exclusive benefits.
Standard benefits include:
- Discounts -receive 50% discount on tickets for the Planetarium, up to 15% in our cafes, restaurants, shops and online shop (exclusions may apply) and discounted entry into special exhibitions
- Invitations - come to special members-only events
- Updates - regular e-newsletter with news, exhibitions and free event listings
- What's on - our Exhibitions & Events Guide direct to your door
Find out more about our family membership benefits and life membership benefits.
Membership types and prices
We believe that we have a membership for everybody, but if the membership you are looking for isn't listed, please contact us.
- Concessions (senior/ student) - £17
- Joint concession (senior/ student) - £27
- Adult - £25
- Joint adult - £35
- Family - now £20 (was £40)
- Group - £100
Life members enjoy enhanced benefits and access to our collections for the rest of their life.
- Life membership concession (senior) - £200
- Life membership joint concession (senior) - £350
- Life membership adult - £300
- Life membership joint adult - £500
- Life membership family - £500
- Life membership group - £500
You can become a member online or, you can join by phone on 0151 478 4157. Alternatively, you can sign up on your next visit to one of our venues, just ask at the information desk. (This excludes Sudley House)
For more information on our membership scheme, find out more in our frequently asked questions.