Membership - join today
50% off family membership
Family membership is reduced from £40 to £20 this July and August. Support the museums, get discounts in our shop and cafes and get updates and invitations to activities and events.
Find out more about family membership or sign up now.
Free entry to Mucha exhibition
Sign up as a new member and get free entry to Alphonse Mucha: In Quest of Beauty, 16 June – 29 October 2017. New members get their first visit free and then 50% off subsequent visits. When you join us as a member we’ll send you a ticket in your membership pack which can be used at any time.
Benefits of membership
Your membership will be valid for a full 12 months and in return you'll receive exclusive benefits.
Standard benefits include:
- Discounts -receive 50% discount on tickets for the Planetarium, up to 15% in our cafes, restaurants, shops and online shop (exclusions may apply) and discounted entry into special exhibitions
- Invitations - come to special members-only events
- Updates - regular e-newsletter with news, exhibitions and free event listings
- What's on - our Exhibitions & Events Guide direct to your door
Find out more about our family membership benefits and life membership benefits.
Membership types and prices
We believe that we have a membership for everybody, but if the membership you are looking for isn't listed, please contactus.
- Concession (senior/student)- £17
- Joint concession (senior/student) - £27
- Adult - £25
- Joint Adult - £35
- Family - £20 (was £40)
- Group - £100
Life members enjoy enhanced benefits and access to our collections for the rest of their life.
- Life membership concession (senior) - £200
- Life membership joint concession (senior) - £350
- Life membership adult - £300
- Life membership joint adult - £500
- Life membership family - £500
- Life membership group - £500
You can become a member online or, you can join by phone on 0151 478 4157. Alternatively, you can sign up on your nextvisit to one of our venues, just ask at the information desk. (This excludes Sudley House)
For more information on our membership scheme, find out more in our frequently asked questions.