Join a distinguished group of supporters with extraordinary passion
Patrons of National Museums Liverpool
Each year, our museums and galleries enrich the lives of millions of people, our education programmes open up new worlds to those that might not have otherwise stepped through our doors and we care for some of the finest collections in the world.
We believe in great museums for everyone. This is only possible with the support of likeminded people who share our vision and help us to achieve it.
Those who give between £1,000 and £5,000 a year play an important role in the future of these museums and galleries. We are proud to call these donors our Patrons.
In recognition of their significant support, our Patrons get to see first-hand how their support makes a difference to National Museums Liverpool by getting to know our specialist staff, going behind the scenes and celebrating with us at special events.
To thank those that support there are a number of ways in which we will involve you:
All donors that support over £1,000
- Join us at our annual dinner with fellow supporters and National Museums Liverpool’s knowledgeable staff.
- We’ll invite you to raise a glass at our exhibition previews and special events throughout the year.
- We’ll recognise your support on our venue supporters boards, on our website and in our Exhibitions and Events Guides.
- You’ll be the first to know about our exhibitions and events and have the opportunity to reserve your tickets before they go on sale to the public.
Donors that support at £3,000 and above
- You can go behind the scenes to find out more about an area of our work that you’re really interested in. For example, this could be a visit to our stores or meeting some of our specialist conservation staff.
- You can share your experience by bringing a group of 12 friends, family or colleagues to view and exhibition or gallery out of public opening hours. If you like you could arrange a drinks reception or dinner around this.*
*Based on availability of the exhibition or gallery. Catering is by separate arrangement
If you’d like to join our Patrons and become part of this extraordinary group of people you can donate here, get in touch on 0151 478 4100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current patrons
- Andrew Collinge
- Andrew Evans
- Andy McCluskey
- Janet Pickavance
- Commodore R. H. Walker RNR and Mrs Walker