Playhouse Theatre, Liverpool, exterior, 1950

Stewart Bale collection online exhibition

Archive reference 501094-4

Theatre building with domed towers at the top of either side of the facade

The Playhouse Theatre, captured almost twenty years prior to the 1968 extension that is now situated to the left of the façade.

Note also the covered entrances at the front and side which have since been removed.