Titanic cardboard model prize draw
We're giving away a huge cardboard cut-out assembled model of Titanic that comes complete in its own (slightly cracked) perspex case.
This competition closed at midnight on Sunday 16 October 2016.
A winner was picked at random on Monday 17 October and notified on Tuesday 18 October 2016.
The competition is only open to UK residents - please read our terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
For National Museums and Galleries on Merseyside (operating as National Museums Liverpool)
- Closing date for entry will be 16 October 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There is no entry fee, and no purchase necessary, to enter this competition.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and agreement to be bound by them.
- The competition is open to persons of any age. National Museums and Galleries on Merseyside (operating as National Museums Liverpool) assumes that by entering into the competition, the parents or guardians of any entrant that is aged under the age of 18 have consented to that person's entry into the competition, and these rules.
- Employees of National Museums Liverpool, or their family members or partners (or anyone else connected in any way with the competition) shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition, and the prize for each winner, are as follows: Entry to the competition is made via this web page only, the winner will be drawn at random from all entrants. The prize comprises one assembled card model of the Titanic in a Perspex case. Note: there is a six inch crack in the case.
- Due to the size of the prize, the competition is open only to entrants based in the UK. The winner must provide their own transport and the prize must fit in it. Dimensions of the case are: length: 5 foot 6 inches, height 16 inches, depth 12 inches.
- National Museums Liverpool reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, and these terms and conditions, without notice, in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil, or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- National Museums Liverpool is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value, without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by National Museums Liverpool.
- National Museums Liverpool will notify the winner and agree when the prize can be collected. The prize must be collected on or before Monday 24 October 2016 from the head office – address below - which is open Monday to Friday, 10am-5pm.
- National Museums Liverpool’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition, and these terms and conditions, will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Competitions, Marketing and Communications, National Museums Liverpool, 127 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2JH
National Museums Liverpool (NML) is a data controller registered with the Information Commissioner's Office. If you have any questions about how your data is being used or what data of yours we store, or if you would like to unsubscribe from NML communications at any time or update your preferences, contact the Database Team on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your data according to the instructions you gave to us at the time of collection of the data and for no other purpose. You can read our full Data Protection Policy on our website.