Accessing the Resource Assessment Chapters - volume 2
Slate quarry at Honister, Cumbria © Gill Chitty
The Resource Assessment is arranged in five period chapters, each compiled from the work of a specialist period group co-ordinated by a period specialist.
- Prehistoric Period: John Hodgson (Lake District National Park archaeologist) and Mark Brennand (Cumbria County Council)
- Romano-British Period: Rob Philpott (National Museums Liverpool)
- Early Medieval Period: Rachel Newman (Oxford Archaeology North)
- Medieval Period: Caron Newman (Egerton Lea Consultancy)
- Post-Medieval and Industrial and Modern Periods: Robina McNeil (Greater Manchester archaeologist) and Richard Newman
Each chapter represents the collated and edited contributions from multiple authors and contributors following widespread consultation and invitations to participate or contribute.