Also in this section…?
- 'Red and Blue Macaw', Henry Stacey Marks
- 'A Girl with her Dog', British School
- 'The Village Pastor', William Powell Frith
- 'Give Us This Day our Daily Bread', James Clarke Hook
- 'A Girl with a Basket of Apples', Hugues Merle
- 'Free From Care', Thomas Faed
- 'Fair at Fougères, Brittany', Frederick Goodall
- 'Card Players', Luigi Zuccoli
- 'Market Day', George Bernard O'Neill
- 'Sheep and Lambs', Rosa Bonheur
- 'Dog with slipper', Sir Edwin Landseer
Emma Holt left Sudley House to the city of Liverpool when she died in 1944.
The Victorian bedrooms upstairs were destroyed and many walls were removed to make the rooms bigger for use as public galleries. Here you will now find displays about aspects of life when this house was a home. There are displays of costume, and about the lives of children in the past.