Also in this section…?
- Video: Mrs Holt
- 'Waterfall beneath a High Bridge', Thomas Creswick
- 'The Castalian Spring', Thomas Creswick
- 'The Ruins of the Château d'Apchon', Auguste Bonheur
- 'Poor Travellers at the Door of a Capuchin Convent', William Collins
- 'Lago Maggiore', James Baker Pyne
- 'The Windmill', Thomas Creswick
- 'Ploughing Scene, Morning', Auguste Bonheur
- 'The Cow at the Watering Place', Jean Baptiste Camille Corot
- 'Lake Scene', Sir Edwin Landseer
- 'The Valley of the Thames', Keeley Halswelle
- 'Landscape, Hampstead', John Everett Millais
- 'Morning', Thomas Creswick
- 'Sonning Weir', Keeley Halswelle
- 'The return from the mill', Rosa Bonheur
Video: Mrs Holt
This is Mrs Emma Holt, George Holt's daughter.
After her Father died, Emma used the Morning room as her study. Here she talks about her concern for those in poverty in Liverpool and how she is working to help the community.
There are more videos of the Holt family talking about the house, in the library, drawing room and dining room.
You must have Flash Player to watch this video.