Video with audio, captions and signed in British Sign Language. It offers an overview of Sudley House, with a focus on access and includes getting to and getting into the gallery. To turn off the captions click on the CC symbol.
More access information is available on the Disabled Go website.
We want people living with autism to feel welcome when they visit us, and aim to make our museums and galleries more autism-friendly.
Sudley House has signed up to the Autism Charter, through Autism Together and the Connect to Autism scheme.
- There is disabled parking outside the building and visitors can be dropped off right outside the front door.
In the gallery
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- The main entrance is accessed via a ramp and there is a lift between all floors.
- You can borrow a wheelchair from the information desk at the entrance.
- There are wheelchair accessible toilets on both the ground and first floors.
- There are video screens in the venue with the option to choose a BSL version with subtitles
The Merseylink Service is a dial-a-ride service for Merseyside people with mobility problems or difficulties, who cannot use or have difficulty using public transport. The service runs from 8am to 11pm daily and can be used by members for travel anywhere in Merseyside. The service is free for members and one essential travel companion. For further information call 0151 709 1929 or visit the Merseylink website.
What's on printed guides
We offer large print versions of both our exhibitions and events guide and our and family guide. They can be requested through our register with us page.