Conferences and meetings
Our museums offer the opportunity for clients to enjoy a superb delivery of their conference or meeting within National Museums Liverpool’s inspiring surroundings, a refreshing and creative alternative to the usual conference space.
Located in the heart of the city our conference facilities are well equipped with state of the art technology. Our recently refurbished Maritime Museum 200 seat lecture theatre is equipped with new technology that supports HDMI inputs, has high range microphones and a connected lectern, giving speakers and presentations a greater degree of control and a professional edge.
- Spaces suitable for wide range of meetings, conferences, team building, exhibition, corporate event or product launch
- Bespoke events that can be tailored to your specific requirements
- A dedicated team to help, and guide you through the planning stages to delivery of your event
- State of the art, high specification AV technology
- Lecture theatres seating up to 200 guests
- Free Wi-Fi
- City centre locations close to major transport links
- Unrivalled views of UNESCO World Heritage waterfront and Albert Dock
- Michelin recommended restaurant adjacent to main lecture theatre for seamless conference and dining
- A choice of menus or bespoke menu option
What our clients say
"I would just like to say a massive thank you to you and your staff for making Saturday’s conference a success. It was really well organised and the lunch was lovely! We had really positive feedback from all the delegates."
Capacity at venues
|Venue||Lecture theatre||Theatre style||Cabaret||Drinks reception||Private dining|
|Lady Lever Art Gallery
|Merseyside Maritime Museum
|Museum of Liverpool
|Walker Art Gallery
For further details, please contact our events team on 0151 478 4780, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our enquiry form.