Venue hire and corporate events
For exquisite buildings in interesting locations, look no further than National Museums Liverpool. Host your event in one of our venues, each housing nationally and internationally important collections of stunning art and beautiful artefacts, right in the heart of Liverpool.
Our spaces enable us to host events for up to 1000 guests, ranging from private dining, receptions, conferences, exhibitions, weddings, filming and meetings. Also available are three lecture theatres all with integrated audio/visual technology and complimentary Wi-Fi.
A focus on quality and service
Our conference and events team has expertly operated our events business for 21 years and excel at adapting our facilities and services to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations. We can help and advise you throughout the planning and delivery of your event.
- Stunning and unique venues
- A portfolio of spaces suitable for wide range of events
- Bespoke events that can be tailored to your specific requirements
- A dedicated team to help, and guide you through the planning stages to delivery of your event
- State of the art, high specification AV technology
- A dedicated 200 seat lecture theatre
- Free Wi-Fi
- City centre locations close to major transport links
- Unrivalled views of UNESCO World Heritage waterfront and Albert Dock
- A choice of menus or bespoke menu option
Venue hire at our museums and galleries
For further details, please contact our events team on 0151 478 4780, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our enquiry form.
You can see more of images of all our events spaces on Flickr.
About National Museums Liverpool Trading Ltd
All hospitality and events, catering and retail operations are operated by National Museums Liverpool Trading Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of National Museums Liverpool. All profits are returned to National Museums Liverpool to support its work.