Private dining and receptions
Our museums and galleries offer the opportunity for clients to enjoy a private dinner or drinks reception surrounded by our internationally important collections of stunning art and beautiful artefacts.
Treat your guests to cocktails and canapés or choose from our special dinner menus curated by our in-house team of chefs, to create the perfect setting for your private dinner or reception.
You will be provided with a clear point of contact throughout the planning stages of your event through to the event delivery. You will also have your own personal event manager who will be available to ensure everything runs smoothly and that you and your guests have a memorable experience.
- Stunning and unique venues
- A portfolio of spaces suitable for a wide range of events
- A dedicated events team to help and guide you through the planning stages to delivery of your event
- A choice of menus or bespoke menu option
- Talented team of in-house chefs
- Locally-sourced fresh produce
- City centre locations close to major transport links
- Unrivalled views of UNESCO World Heritage waterfront and Albert Dock
What our clients say
"The room looked fantastic, the food was star quality and the smooth running of the evening was impeccable! All of the staff are a credit to the organisation and with great pleasure I will be looking to the Liverpool museums for future events."
Venue capacities at a glance