Colnaghi

London art dealers founded in 1760, specialising in Old Master paintings and drawings from the 15th to 19th centuries

Colnaghi is thought to have been established in 1760 in London. It still in existence and based at 15 Old Bond Street, Mayfair, London. The firm is often refererred to as 'Colnaghis'' as well as it's full name 'P & D Colnaghis''.

The initials P & D refer to Paul Colnaghi (1751 - 1833) and his son Dominic (1790 - 1879), who ran the dealership in London from 1788 and into the nineteenth century. The firm originally specialised in prints but now also deals in Old Master paintings and drawings from the 15th to 19th centuries.
  • Gender
    N/A
  • Relationship
    Previous owner
  • Nationality
    British: English
  • Born
    Unknown or unrecorded
  • Place of birth
    Unknown or unrecorded
Page load time: 531 ms