Harold E Young

Author, collector (active 1904 - 1913) and relation to Henry S Young of publisher 'Henry Young and Sons'

Produced and published 'Bygone Liverpool' in 1913 which was illustrated by 97 plates reproduced from original paintings, drawings, manuscripts and prints with historical descriptions by Henry S Young and Harold E Young.

Harold E Young Esq. appears in John Woodward's book 'A Treatise On Ecclesiastical Heraldry' which records him as living in Sandgate, Blundellsands, Liverpool. He was a member of the Climbers Club in 1904.

Henry S Young donated 30 watercolours from the collection of the late Harold E Young in 1931.
  • Gender
    Male
  • Relationship
    Previous owner
  • Nationality
    Unknown or unrecorded
  • Born
    Unknown or unrecorded
  • Place of birth
    Unknown or unrecorded
Page load time: 437 ms