Although little of Audsleys' domestic architecture survives in Liverpool, some of the dcor and artefacts they produced are on show, including two stained glass windows that were rescued from a property called Heathlands. The building, on Croxteth Drive in Liverpool, was demolished in the mid 1970s, but the windows are typical of the Audleys' designs.
In addition to the many places of worship, domestic and civic projects that the brothers contributed to, the Audleys are also known to have designed the original Liverpool Racquet Club and Courts at 100 Upper Parliament Street and the Liverpool Art Club Picture Gallery at number 98. Unfortunately, the Racquet Club was severely damaged during the 1980s Toxteth riots and the club was forced to relocate to its current city centre home.
By 1885 William Audlsey had emigrated to the United States where he continued the work of the partnership. The firm's first commission in America was Layton Art Gallery on North Jefferson Street, Milwaukee, which opened in 1888. The building was demolished in 1958 when the gallery merged with Milwaukee Art Institution to form the Milwaukee Art Museum designed by Eero Saarinen.
In 1892 George Audlsey joined William in their New York offices where the partners worked on one of their most exciting projects, the Bowling Green Offices at Broadway. The building is credited as being an example of New York's earliest skyscrapers, built between 1895 and 1898.