Blue glazed mummiform shabti wearing a plain tripartite wig with a seshed headband tied at the back added in black paint. The arms are crossed left over right on the chest, and the hands hold a pair of hoes modelled in relief and showing traces of black paint. A square–hatched basket is painted on the rear lappet of the wig. The face has traces of paint used to indicate the eyes and brows. The front has a vertical column of hieroglyphs naming the owner as User–hat.
The Gilstrap collection was formed by Miss Gilstrap, who contributed funds to the British School of Archaeology in Egypt between 1900 and 1910. She was given a share of the excavated finds in return for the funding she provided.