Fragment of a stela with raised and sunk relief decoration with some pigment remaining in places. At the bottom is a closed double door with bolt and above this is a panel showing a dog under the chair legs of the deceased who is seated before a table of offerings and a ewer and bowl. There are two columns of hieroglyphic text on either side of the central panel and a single row of text below. The name of the owner is Senwertef (?). Liverpool University archive image from 1905 reveals that a top left fragment is now missing which showed the upper body of the deceased, broken below the neck, holding his left hand against his chest, wearing an arm bracelet and a collar.