Bronze chisel with slightly flaring cutting edge. Some whitening at bottom end.
Excavated in house U36.32 in the North Suburb of Tell el-Amarna during the 1928-9 excavations of the Egypt Exploration Society. House no. U.36.34 was described by the excavator as being one of two "slightly better houses" to the north of a "complex of hovels". It was found in the central room along with a cow's horn.