Green glaze shabti wearing a plain tripartite wig, some of which have traces of black paint. The face is modelled and lacks any real detail. Breasts are faintly modelled below the front lappets of the wig. The arms are crossed right over left on the chest, and the hands hold a pair of hoes painted in black, and lightly modelled in relief. A basket is modelled in relief on the back. A vertical column of hieroglyphs on the front gives the owner’s name as Ankh–ef–(en)–Khonsu. From the excavations of John Garstang at Abydos, 1907.