Cast of a votive plaque of King Tanyidamani found by John Garstang within the Temple of Apedemak, Meroë, 1909/10. Original object is carved from dark red siltstone (177 x 88 mm) and is now within the collections of the Walters art Museum , Baltimore, USA (no. 22.258a-b)
Both sides of the double-sided plaque have been reproduced on one panel (perhaps how it was originally mounted when in the MacGregor collection - the plaque at some point split longitudinally but is now rejoined). One corner is borken off and loose. Marked on the back with John Garstang's collection number GN 117.