Two ovoid vessels joined at the waist. Each of buff-coloured ware, decorated with spirals and wavy lines in red. There is a lug handle for suspension on the outermost shoulder of each pot. Marked by the excavator with the tomb number 65 in pencil on the neck of one of the jars.
The region examined by John Garstang's team in this 1900-1901 season was about ten miles in length, encompassing the villages of Alawniyeh at one end and Bet Khallaf on the other, with el-Mahasna in between.