Bowl with flat base and vertical sides reconstructed from plaster with four original pottery sherds. Pinkish buff colour with reddish brown striped decoration sometimes referred to as a "simplified bucrania" design, typical of the late Tell Halaf style. The excavator noted the four sherds were found in trench Z (period III) at Sakje Geuzi. The sherds were restored as a complete bowl for display within the "Aegean & Hittite Gallery" between 1931 and 1941. The gallery was destroyed during the wartime bombing of Liverpool in May 1941.