A large bronze statue of a drukpa lineage lama, possibly Je Damchö Pekar (1639-1707). He has a moveable head and right arm. His patched robe is intricately decorated with scrolling floral details. His left hand rests in his lap and holds a manuscript, while his right hand is raised to his heart and is in a dharmachakra mudra. He wears the distinctive hat of the drukpa lineage. He has extended ears with piercings and a small goatee beard. He is made up of several separate castings that are joined together by a series of metal pegs. His base is intact and the contents are in place.
Je Damchö Pekar was the fourth Je Khenpo or Head Abbot of Bhutan.