Auction and Sale Rooms

Founded in 1831 when John Crace Stevens became partner of a long-established Covent Garden-based auction house, and dealt in natural history and 'curiosities'. The company changed its name to JC Stevens in 1834 and closed in the 1940s. Source: Alison Petch 04/05/2007.
  • Gender
  • Relationship
  • Nationality
    Unknown or unrecorded
  • Born
    Unknown or unrecorded
  • Place of birth
    Unknown or unrecorded
Page load time: 437 ms