Getting to World Museum
William Brown Street
Map showing the World Museum
If you can't see the Google map above you can download a printer-friendly information sheet with details of how to get to the World Museum including a map:
World Museum is in Liverpool city centre, close to the entrance to the Queensway Tunnel and Lime Street station.
Use the AA Route Planner to plan your journey.
Nearest train stations:
- Liverpool Lime Street - Wirral and national services
- Moorfields station - Northern line services (Southport - Hunts Cross)
- Liverpool Central - Wirral and Northern line services.
Use the Merseytravel website or National Rail Enquries to plan your journey.
Nearest bus stations:
- Queens Square bus station
- Liverpool One bus station
Use the Merseytravel website to plan your journey.
Nearest coach station:
- Norton Street (Liverpool city centre)
Use the National Express website to plan your journey.
Car and coach parking
There is pay and display parking outside the museum on William Brown Street and behind the museum on Hunter Street The nearest other car park is at Queen Square.
William Brown Street is designated a drop off and pick up point for coaches, with a maximum stay of 15 minutes. Group bookers travelling by coach can visit the Liverpool Travel Trade website for more information on suitable long stay coach parks.