Treasure House Theatre
See World Museum's amazing collections come to life in the Treasure House Theatre
This exciting attraction combines new technology with historic treasures from our collections. With everything from hands-on activities examining ancient exhibits, to live video conference links, there's always something different going on.
To find out what shows and activities are available on the day of your visit have a look at our What's On guide.
What to expect:
- Family shows for up to 80 people where you can discover the amazing stories behind some magnificent treasures from the collections.
- Live performances involving music and dance, linked to our collections
- Multimedia presentations, films and lectures by experts in their fields.
- Video conferences linking up to people and places across the world.
- The Mood Room - enter our mood room and experience a different theme each week, from Egyptian mummies to outer space!
- Meet our mummy - watch the chief embalmer mummify a prince to show the process of ancient Egyptian embalming.
Check our What's On guide for the latest events information.
If you would like to know more about special sessions tailored for school visits please contact our learning staff on 0151 478 4296.