Limestone quadroped carrying a load. Much corroded with salt. Marked E.A. 1926-7 355. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the Egypt Exploration Society in return for their excavation subscription. Find number 26/355: From the North Suburb U37.4-7. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1926. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).