Half of a roughly shaped bangle (width of opening 46 mm). Collected from the Eastern Desert by Mr Heywood Seton-Karr. Date could range from Third to the Second Millenium BC. In 1897 the museum purchased a large group of stone tools from a series of flint mines and workshops at Wadi el-Sheikh. A noteworthy acquisition as the collector, Heywood Seton-Karr, also sold the museum his notes, maps and photographs which were published by the museum (Forbes, 1900).