String of twenty glass beads of various types including a pierced blue glass rod. Largest at the centre, of brown and white glass, is 25 mm in length and 9 mm in width. From the Egypt Exploration Society excavations at Tell el Amarna 1923-4, find number not recorded. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1923. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum). CONDITION NOTE 1998: Chipped, brokem, surface dirt, worn, concretions.