String of blue glazed faience ring beads with blue fruit pendant. From the Egypt Exploration Society 1923 excavations at Tell el Amarna, find number not recorded. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1923. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).