String of coloured glazed ring beads (blue, red, green, yellow) with turquoise pendant. Back of the pendant is marked 134 (find number = 23/134). Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1923. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).