A string of 24 cylinder and ball beads in green and blue faience with 7 blue faience drop shaped pendants. One pendant is marked 266. Find number = 23/266: From the Main city, House Q.44.7 room 6, excavated on 14 November 1923. Excavation record card has a note that two were found and one was given to Glasgow. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1923. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).