Crude pottery bowl, coarse, with deep finger tip impressions around the sides. From the 1926-7 excavation of the Egypt Exploration Society but find number not recorded. CONDITION NOTE (1998): Running cracks, discolouration, surface dirt. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1926. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).