Fragment of a stone bowl. Flat rim has been carved with an inscription that includes a cartouche with part of later Aten name and another cartouche that has been totally effaced. Marked in black ink by the excavator TA 26-7 95. Find number 26/95: From the Central City, Great Aten Temple, Sanctuary. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1926. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).