Open bowl with white line decoration on the interior. Nile-mud red-coated burnished ware. The interior is white and decorated with four chevron patterns and one small part that is a cross lined rectangle shape. It fits in with Petrie's white cross-lined C-ware. Part of the rim is missing and there are many chips on the exterior. One of the previous owners, Amy Urlin, assisted W. M. F. Petrie on his excavation of the cemetery at Abydos in 1901, which is the likely source of this object. Compare withW. M. F. Petrie, 'Diospolis Parva' (1901), p.14, pl. XIV, 27.