'Relic box' made from a cylinder of sheet metal decorated with lines of tiny repoussé dots. Rolled overlapped and fastened by four bronze rivets, with the base spread to take a separate disc now lost. The lid has a domed top decorated with of concentric tiny repoussé dots with cross at centre. The edge is made of sheet metal overlapped and riveted, top spread to be soldered to cap. A bronze suspension loop is just below the over hang (wire paper-clip type). A hole with iron stains suggests there was an iron loop now broken on body below on line of seam. No chain survives. The excavator Rev. Bryan Faussett noted in his diary that the box was full of organic remains (linen or thread) on discovery, 19 July 1771.