A pair of tubular bracelets composed of a hollow gold tube, overlapping slightly at the ends and closed over wire terminals which are coiled four times around the opposite tube end. From around the time of the Ptolemaic or Romano-Egyptian period. Compare with examples in the British Museum inv. GRA 1917.6-1.2807, 2808): Susan Walker and Morris Bierbrier, 'Ancient Faces' (London, 1997), p.176, no. 218.