Flake of limestone (ostracon) with text on both sides in Coptic. In black ink four lines on one side and three on the other. In1873 Samuel Birch, of the British Museum, examined it and described it as a "mutilated fragment of Coptic inscription 4 lines on one side and 2 lines on the other. On it appears to be mentioned the name of a priest of father Thershmoren and perhaps Joseph. It appears to be part of a letter or memorandyum." (MS 7 November 1873). CONDITION NOTE 1998: White/grey residue, surface dirt.