Body sherd fragment of a cylindrical eyepaint tube. Blue glazed faience with black hieroglyphs within a cartouche. Name of Amenhotep IV, Neferkheperra. Marked on the back by the excavator 306. Find number 35/306: From the State Apartments (the Southern Section: 3. the South-East Courts: a. South) of the Great Palace in the Central City of Tell el-Amarna. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1935. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).