Fragment of a door jamb inscribe with two columns of sunk relief hieroglyphs. Marked in ink by the excavator, S.98, but now mostly faded. Find number 26S/98: From the Central City T41.1. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Society in 1926. Acquired by the EES in the division of finds. Donated to the East Anglia Egyptian Society by the EES in recognition of a contribution to the EES (excavation subscription). Donated to Norwich Castle Museum. Purchased from the collections of Norwich Castle Museum in 1956 by Liverpool City Museum (now World Museum).