A fragment from a schist statuette, the head and crown of which is all that remains. The workmanship is very fine and the detail excellent. The figure wears a nemes headdress surmounted by a complicated atef-style crown of ram horns, uraei, feathers and a sun-disk. A similar crown was often associated with the god Khnum. There is an uninscribed back pillar. Presented to the museum by the Bavarian Consul, Charles Stoess, in 1869.