Finely carved wooden statue of a man named Amenhotep, the son of Nefer and Mes. Standing with the left leg advanced and the arms down the sides, holding an object in the right hand. Eyes and eyebrows picked out in black, shaven head and wearing a pleated apron. The base is incised with hieroglyphs filled with blue pigment on the top and right side.
Described by Professor Percy Newberry in about 1910 as being of very fine work and perfect preservation.